Thursday, October 31, 2013

Trick or Treat: The Princess & The Pea

 In case anyone didn't know, I LOVE dressing up. Which means that naturally I'm going to love all the dressing up and Halloweenie fun there is to be had o n October 31. 
This has and will continue to manifest itself through family costumes. 
"Why?" You ask, because it's awesome.
Here's my tribute to last year's costumes


Batman, Cat Woman, Robin and even Chewie got in on the action as the Joker.

This year the dogs were not invited to Trick or Treat but I think Grayson and I kept the tradition alive as the Princess and the Pea.


G did awesome. He'd hold my hand and hobble his best up to doors.


Thankfully we were with friends so he had his buddy to show him how tick or treating is done. G was a very selective candy picker, he even put a few pieces back (LOL).


All in all I'd say it was a VERY productive Halloween.
Now I guess I just have to do what every good parent does, eat all of the candy!







No comments:

Post a Comment