Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Christmas Home Tour.


I recently opened my home to our town's Christmas Tour of Homes. Only some of our home was available for tour, but MAN did it take a big effort to get the house clean and in decent order to have nearly 300 strangers walk into my home.
While my home was in a clean state I thought I'd give you an updated and Christmas-y home tour.  

























































I hope you've enjoyed our Christmas home tour!






























5 comments:

  1. your home is beautiful! i am in love with your kitchen- the built in nook is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cassie! The kitchen was the biggest draw for us when we purchased the house! So in love with my big kitchen!

      Delete
  2. Super cute! I love all of your Christmas trees, I keep thinking I need a white one too--it's fun to see all the different colors you can use. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by Sara! I LOVE christmas trees......I might need someone to intervene. The white one is especially my favorite. Mostly because it's pre-lit and I found it on the side of the road in someone's trash :P

      Delete
  3. beautiful decoation for an upcomming Christmas, thank you for sharing beautiful piece of art.

    ReplyDelete