Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Sock Bun Anyone?


So you have probably seen all those girls on Pinterest who use their magic witchcraft to put their hair in PERFECT buns on top of their gorgeous little heads right? 
Well, I recently found out it's not witchcraft at all, just a sock.
My lovely dear Juliana was rocking one of these too perfect to be real buns this week while she was visiting and I had to know how!!??
She showed me and now I think I will keep doing this everyday for my whole life.
I have seen plenty of pictures of the final product "Sock Bun" but I never saw a really comprehensive tutorial. So I'll throw you dogs a bone....Sock Bun How To.
I would have made y'all one but I don't have time for that non-sense these days and this one I've linked for you is great, why reinvent the wheel.

No comments:

Post a Comment